AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar invites application for the post of 50 Junior Residents in different specialitites on contractual basis. Walk-in-Interview 01 July 2016.
Advt. No. : AIIMS/BBS/Dean/JR/49-B/
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 01.07.2016 at 08:00 AM
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Residents
- No of Vacancy : 50 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 50000- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : MBBS/BDS from Institution recognized by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI/DCI.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 30 years (as on 01.07.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates : 5 years
Job Location : Odisha
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Common Written Test & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 1000/- & Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates through NEFT. Account Number: 557820110000006, Bank of India, MICR No: 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578.
How to Apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, two self-attested color passport size photograph & application fee receipt at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : Board Room, Academic Block (1st Floor), AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
Important Links :