DSCI Recruitment 2016
Delhi State Cancer Institute invites Application for the post of 12 Senior Residents, Senior Technologist & Various Vacancies on adhoc basis. Walk-in-Interview 19 May 2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Walk-In-Interview : 19.05.2016 at 09:00 AM
Eligible Criteria for DSCI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Residents : Recognized MBBS/ BDS / PG (MD/ DNB/ MS) qualification with relevant experience and Registration with Delhi Medical Council.
- For Senior Technologist : Higher Secondary Intermediate Science or Senior Secondary with Science And three years B.Sc. Radiography/ Radiological Technology x-ray from recognized university medical college with one year Post Graduate Diploma Course in Fusion Imaging technology from Homi Bhabha National Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
Job Details :
- Post Name : Senior Residents
- No of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
- Post Name : Senior Technologist (Nuclear Medicine)
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 30375/- (Per month)
Age Limit :
- For Senior Resident : 40 years
- For Senior Technologist : 45 years
Job Location : Delhi
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply DSCI Vacancy : Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with their resume, coloured passport size photograph and copies of relevant documents & Original documents at the time of interview.
Venue of interview : Director’s Office Delhi State Cancer Institute (East), Dilshad Garden, Delhi 110095.
Important Links :