The Indian Overseas Bank has invited interested and eligible candidates for the post of Specialist Officer. The selected candidates will be on a probation period of two years from the date of joining the bank.
Applicants need to apply through the prescribed format latest by August 4 on the official website, the link for which is iob.in
Last date to apply: August 4
Total posts: 20
Name of the post:
- Manager (Information Security): 4
- Senior Manager (Information Security): 4
- Manager (Information System Audit): 6
- Senior Manager (Information System Audit): 6
Educational qualification required:
All the candidates interested in applying need to possess a degree in Bachelor of Engineering (BE)/ Bachelor of Technology (BTech) or Post
Graduate degree with a work experience.
For more details, candidates can check the official website of Indian Overseas Bank.
How to apply for Indian Overseas Bank:
- Log on to the official website, iob.in
- On the homepage, click on the relevant link
- Enter all the required information
- Click on submit
Note: Candidates are advised to take print out of the online submitted application form for future reference.
- Applicants from General and OBC category need to pay Rs 500 for each application form
- However, candidates from SC/ST/PwD category need to pay Rs 100
Candidates will be selected on the basis of online written exam and interview round.