Northeast Frontier Railway Recruiting for Medical Practitioner Posts
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 → Walk in for Medical Practitioner Vacancies: Northeast Frontier Railway has displayed 20 vacant seats for Medical Practitioner posts on full time contract basis. Candidates satisfying the required eligibility as mentioned in the NF Railway official notification can attend the interview on 19th September 2017 with the help of details given below:
Northeast Frontier Railway Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 20
Name of the Post: Medical Practitioner
Name of the Hospital/ HU:
1. Katihar Hospital, Bihar: 02
2. New Jalpaiguri Hospital, West Bengal: 02
3. Siliguri Health unit, West Barjgla: 01
4. Alipurduar Hospital, West Bengal: 02
5. New Bongaigaon Hospital, Assam: 01
6. SorbhogHealth Unit, Assam: 01
7. Rangiya Health Unit, Assam: 01
8. Rangapara Hospital, Assam: 02
9. New TinsukiLi Hospital, Assam: 01
10. Mariani Health Unit, Assam: 01
11. Lumding Hospital, Assam: 02
12. Lumding Health Unit (South), Assam: 01
13. Badarpur Hospital, Assam: 01
14. Maibang Health Unit, Assam: 01
15. Karimganj Health Unit, Assam: 01
Dates to Remember:
Date & Time of Interview: 19/09/2017 at 10:00 AM
Candidates must have acquired MBBS with Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in respective subject/ field as a specialist and registered with Indian Medical Council.
Candidates age limit should be less than 50 years as on 01/01/2017.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview along with copies of all certificates/ testimonials in original and attested true copies of and also two passport size photocopies on 19/09/2017 at 10:00 AM. Venue details are mentioned below.
Office of the Chief Medical
Director, N.F. Railway, Maligaon, Guwahati-11.
Check Latest 2017 Indian Railways Employment Job Notification through NF Railway.