ONGC Recruitment 2016 – 10 General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 08 June
ONGC Recruitment 2016
ONGC, Chennai invites application for the post of 10 General Duty Medical Officer on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 08 June 2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Interview : 08.06.2016 at 11:30 AM
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : MBBS Degree from recognized university with registration certificate from State / Medical Council of India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : No age bar
Job Details :
- Post Name : General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 55000/- (Per month)
Job Location : Ahmedabad/ Cambay (Gujarat)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply ONGC Vacancy : Interested candidates may Appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with one set of self-attested photocopies of Certificates and two recent passport size photograph & Original documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : ONGC Chatral Guest House (Transit Accommodation), Chandkheda, Ahmedabad.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/f99f20f9-a882-4bf0-a6e9-99ae101fd572/AdvtGDMO01062016.pdf?MOD=AJPERES
- You may also like us on Facebook to more latest related updates – Facebook Page
- Related link : Rajasthan PSC – RPSC Recruitment 2016