ONGC Recruitment 2016
ONGC, Karaikal, invites application for the post of 72 Field Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Various Vacancies on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 21 May to 04 June 2016.
Advt. No. : 02/2016/DOC/WOU
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Interview : 21.05 to 04.06.2016 at 09:30 AM
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : MBBS Degree with valid registration with MCI/ State Medical Council.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per ONGC Rules
Job Details :
- Post Name : Field Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 55 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 60000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 55000/- (Per month)
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply ONGC Vacancy : Interested candidates may Appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with Photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificate, recent passport size photograph, photo ID & Original documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : Dy. General Manager (HR) – R&P, 2nd Floor- Conference Hall, NBP Green Heights, Plot No C-69 , Opposite MCA, Bandra–Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai–400051.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/ff591c0c-97f5-48ba-afd8-2c2f5c469bc1/FieldMO17052016.pdf?MOD=AJPERES
- Apply for Interview : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/114hv4XwDhCMk1KCTaKDiKhnYKb05JsuBpFhZFuhlnNM/viewform
- You may also like us on Facebook to more latest related updates – Facebook Page
- Related link : Jammu & Kashmir PSC – JKPSC Recruitment 2016